Our doors are now open to the public!
Here are some things to know:
- Please wear a mask inside the store. If you do not have a mask on, please ask an employee for a disposable mask.
- Please feel free to use hand sanitizer and gloves available for you at the door before starting your shopping.
- Our employees will be working with gloves and masks at all times.
- Please be conscious of the size of our store. If you feel uncomfortable with the number of customers, please form a line outside and wait a few minutes until someone has left.
- We will continue our curb-side for those not comfortable or immune compromised. We kindly ask for all curb-side order to be a minimum of $50.00. We will try our best to full-fill your order that day.
How do I order curb-side pick up?
Email us your list:
- Email: email@example.com
- List groceries with amounts specified as well as your phone number.
• 5lbs lean ground beef
• 1 chicken parm dinner
• 1lb of American cheese
• 2lbs of Italian sausage
- Wait to receive a phone call from Saylors confirming your order and letting you know when your pick up time is. We will also be taking payment information over the phone at this time.
- Call when you have arrived
- Please park in our parking lot or on Thomas St.
Call in your order:
*Our phone can only answer one line at a time. Emailing your list will result in a quicker turnaround time.
- Call us with your grocery list ready
- Receive your pick up time
- Give payment information over the phone
- Call once you arrive
- Please park in our parking lot behind the building or on Thomas St